The lack of proper technical knowledge often leads us to spend a fortune in repairing electronics or replacing them. Here are a few simple tricks that can save you money.
- To prevent overheating of the laptop: Usually, electronics die a premature death due to overheating. You can counter that by placing some cutlery under the laptop to allow air circulation that will keep the device cool.
- Hands-free selfies: Why to spend on selfie sticks when your apple headphones can do the job. Just by clicking the “+” button you can capture selfies with your hands remaining where they should.
- Rely on Apps: There are hordes of apps that can help you save money in case you are not able to do it yourself. These apps can sync with your bank accounts and keep track of your expenditure. You can set a weekly or a fortnightly budget and the app will alert you when you cross the limit.
- Travel cheaper: Make it a habit to delete all your cookies and browse travel sites incognito. These sites are so designed that when someone comes back for the second time the prices are increased. But when you check incognito you will appear as a first timer and the chances of you getting deals are higher.
- Turn of WIFI assist: Not all places will have good WIFI to overcome this shortage your device has a feature called WIFI assist which will connect to your 4G the minute the WIFI is weak. As a result, you end up paying more in data charges and won’t even be aware unless you are alert. Turn off this feature and save yourself valuable dollars.
- Don’t allow notifications: Every time your phone pings with a notification it drains your battery. But by turning off these notifications you can save the battery and increase its longevity.
Of course, the other option is to get coupons on couponobox and get great deals on your purchases.